How to break out of a zip-tie- potentially life-saving information
You guys, please share it. You never know when someone is going to need this information.
PLEASE reblog this— zipties are one of the most common ways of binding a person upon kidnapping because they are cheap and hard to break.
Knowing things like this puts you one step closer to freedom if, heaven forbid, you fall into a situation where you need to use this information.
My mum took this when I was 14
My favorite picture of boyfriend.
My boyfriend has Synesthesia.
MY BOYFRIEND HAS SUPERPOWERS. SUPERPOWERS.
It just occurred to me that any bad luck I have may be due to the fact that I named my dog Macbeth, which means I’m constantly running around yelling “MACBETH! MACBETTHHHHHH!”
Not that anyone cares but this is what’s going on in my life right now:
- Teaching the kids. Year is almost over. Gonna cry.
- Praying to a god I don’t believe in that I get accepted to LMU.
- Boyfriend is insightful, handsome, talented, cultured, smarter than me, and vaguely feminist which is amazing. I think we’re going to move in together. Doesn’t feel real yet. Love him.
- Eating healthy all day erryday. Except when I have pizza. Don’t judge me.
- For any new followers, hi! I’m Tracy. I’m a poet, musician, and singer. That’s about it. I like books. I like books a lot. Talk to me!
ROB. IT’S ME.
STOP REBLOGGING PICTURES OF ME.
I DO NOT HAVE AN EATING DISORDER. I AM EXTREMELY HEALTHY AND I EAT VERY WELL. I REALLY, REALLY DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN YOU REBLOG PICTURES OF ME UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT I AM SOME SORT OF THINSPO. I AM NOT THINSPO. I AM HEALTHY AND THE FACT THAT YOU RUN A BLOG DEDICATED TO SHOWING OTHER PEOPLE HOW TO MAINTAIN THEIR SICKNESS MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT. THAT WAS PROBABLY A POOR CHOICE OF WORDS GIVEN THE CONTEXT.
STOP REBLOGGING PICTURES OF ME IF YOU ARE AN ANOREXIA OR BULIMIA BLOG. I AM GETTING REALLY PISSED OFF.